[duxuser] Re: Embossing with 10.5 and a Versa-Point Duo

  • From: "Mark Mercer" <markm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:20:43 -0400

Hi David,

The default for the VPD is 23*1# Escape Sequences Recognized, I don't think the
ETCAllowEscapeCodes entry is in the emb.elt file on this release.  You would
have to go to the Device Settings tab upon installation and check it manually
(correct me if i'm wrong).  The default factory settings for all of our
embossers is 23.1E or 23*1# for the VPD.

Best Regards,
Mark