[duxuser] Embossing with 10.5 and a Versa-Point Duo

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:36:32 -0500

Hi all.  Today is the first time I've needed to emboss since installing 10.5
a couple of weeks back.  I'm running into a problem.  I set up the paper as
narrow 11/inch, told the global embosser settings to default to a line of 30
characters, and 25 lines per page.  Interpoint is also checked.  The front
page prints great, but even pages are most definitely not correct.  It's
printing the last 25 characters on each line, and the first couple of
characters are showing up on the perforation.  What am I not seeing here?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx