[duxuser] Re: Embossing with 10.5 and a Versa-Point Duo

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:06:06 -0500

Mark and others, thanks much for these last few codes.  Word wrap was the
problem, and then I ended up changing the embosser characters per line to 32
while leaving the characters per line in DBT to 30.  This prevented
characters from being cut off, again, only on the even pages.  I believe I
may have the problem fixed now, although I can't run a complete test until
tomorrow or else I'll have everyone in my apartment building after me.
SMILE!  Thanks again for the help.

Caroline