[duxuser] Re: Duxbury braille translation software for beginning teachers

  • From: "Carmela Morrison" <lmorrison33@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 11:49:38 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Ferguson" <pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 9:56 AM
Subject : [duxuser] Re: Duxbury braille translation software for beginning teachers

Dear George,
I do apologize, I wasn't trying to criticize your help files, I just love to have a regular manual that I can go through, that's all. The problem with me, is I don't know how to find what I'm looking for, that's all. It's not that they are bad or anything like that. <smile>

I will say they are hard to go through, for me, at least, probably because I have never gotten use to that kind of help structure, and I'm not saying it's bad. <smile>

A tutorial would be wonderful, please. <smile>

Please consider doing a great tutorial. <smile>

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson
At 12:27 PM 4/28/2012, you wrote:

Hi Pat,

I hold my hand up to being the author of the Help files.

Please do feel free to let me know where they can be improved, or if
you'd like a detailed explanation of the structure.

I'm open to anything constructive which will assist users.

George Bell.