[duxuser] Re: Duxbury braille translation software for beginning teachers

  • From: "Eileen Misrahi" <eileenmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:20:45 -0700

Thanks for this post. I will check it out. I have recently downloaded the
BANA 2007 update to the North America code, but a tutorial would be great.
As an end user, I only use what I need and it would be wonderful if I could
learn the basics and then have that to build on with the more advance
features of DBT. It's too bad that the Carroll Center's course has been
discontinued because there is no one to teach it. There courses are really
thorough and I like their format.

Thanks again for posting and I will take a look.

Eileen