[duxhelp] Re: File Open, file types

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:13:46 -0400

Jack,

The point I'm trying to get across on this thread is that it's very easy to
fix, but hard to define.

At the same time, remembering the "last file extension" filter, as George
suggested, would mitigate the need to be exacting in the definition, because
users for whom the definition is overly restrictive could select "all files"
and rest assured that it would stay that way.