[duxhelp] Re: File Open, file types

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:05:41 -0400

George,

We had previous made the default ".dxp/.dxb" only, and had nothing but
complaints.  I don't believe that people want this to work just like Word,
because importing is such a big part of DBT.

You've disagreed with my "misleading" thoughts without addressing them.
What file extension list would you offer that would show all files that DBT
can open, and only files that DBT can open?

Or perhaps you mean that you agree but that you don't feel that this is the
most important point.