[duxhelp] Re: File Open, file types

  • From: Susan <chrn3292@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:55:37 -0500

Don't forget about other braille files, such as *.bfm, *.abt, and *.acn.

Susan

Peter Sullivan wrote on 6/11/2004, 12:38 PM:

George,

Thanks for the concrete suggestion.  Should there also be an "DBT and
Importable Files (*.dxb; *.dxp; *.brf; *.bff; *.doc; *.wp; *.wpd; *.wp5;
*.wp6; *.txt; *.---)" setting?  I believe that this is more in line with
what Ian was originally suggesting.