[duxhelp] Re: File Open, file types

  • From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:10:50 +0100

Hi Peter,

For my own part, it is no big deal. If I am daft enough to open a file that causes DBT an error, then it is my fault <Smile>, but personally, I like the all files option, so either leave it alone gets my vote, or make sticky options, as you suggest.

All the best

At 16:58 11/06/2004, Peter Sullivan spake these words of wisdom

Telephone mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938, Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
--
For a company brochure, send an empty message to Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the quotes in the body of the message.  To join the tutorials list,