[duxhelp] Re: Beta 3 has been posted

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:41:49 -0500

Joanie,

Guess again.

After attending a high school with very strong liberal arts programs, all of
my progress faded fast (er, quickly that is) while I studied microorganisms
in college.

Now, to continue the conversation.  What you do is indeed simple.  But it
might not do what you want.  With DBT 10.6 as now planned, the change you
make will cause DBT to modify the document settings as little as possible.
When going from "Index Wide" to "Index Narrow", you might therefore wind up
with a 34-cell line instead of the 32-cell line you prefer.

It's a subtle difference, but an important one, I believe.