[duxhelp] Re: Beta 3 has been posted

  • From: "Michael Surato" <suratomi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:25:55 -0500

When I open this file, it appears to limit to 20 cells per line, and 19 lines
per page. The embosser dialog does state 40 by 25 for our Juliet embosser.
However, when embossed, it does not consume more than 20 cells by 19 lines. Is
this your experience as well?

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |