[duxhelp] Re: Beta 3 has been posted

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:53:05 -0500

Just as an FYI, the link on this page still links to beta 2. (Changing 2
to 3 does download the correct file, however)

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |