[dokuwiki] Re: Embrace the new default template

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 10:13:11 +0000

On 06/02/2012 03:57, Myron Turner wrote:
On 2/5/2012 7:33 PM, Anika Henke wrote:

Images are not truncated but get automatically resized if they are too
big (with "max-width: 100%").
Yes I see that now. I'm not sure what I did in my first test, but the
image did get truncated.

I found one instance where images get truncated. That happens whenever the data plugin is involved, e.g. on http://www.dokuwiki.org/dokuinstall:dokuwiki.org. That's because the whole plugin output is set to have a width of 700px.

So, either the styles for the data plugin need to change or the template needs styles specifically for plugin changes. I guess as no plugin styles can be so universal as to work on every template, it makes sense to have something like plugins.css where we can collect styles which overwrite plugin styles.

Cheers,
Anika