[directmusic] Wierdness

  • From: "Paul Stroud" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 21:15:24 +0100

OK, I am going out of my mind !!!!!! - correction was going out of my mind.
As I was writing this e-mail I found the solution, but I thought it was
worth sending in because others might have the same problem:

Segments with wave tracks are not being heard where once they were - NOTHING
has been changed with the exception of saving the script runtime file.

The Wave tracks are clearly showing the wave form and the waves on their own
play just fine.  The only way to get it to play is to replace (from the
right click menu) the .wvp or to delete the wave in the wave track and put
another of the same in it's place.

Why are they not playing???

So, the solution?  Well, closing DMP and opening again seemed to have sorted
it out.  Any ideas on why this worked?

Paul