[directmusic] Re: Runtime probs

  • From: "Ciaran Walsh" <ciaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:55:13 +0100

it sounds to me like you already have!

if you've dragged the files from the project tree into the Embed Runtime
container in the script, then saved a runtime version of the script, the
runtimes are embedded in the runtime script file.

the fact that your script file is 800 odd k suggests that's exactly what's
happened ;)

if you just want to save your script runtime you can right click on the .spp
in the project tree and select Runtime Save As...