[directmusic] Re: Wierdness

  • From: "Jason Booth" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 11:31:05 -0400

        Which reminds me of my worries - Direct Music is basically not
being developed or really supported in the future, and there's currently
no plans to port XACT to windows. Whats the future for interactive music
on PCs? Will we all have to roll our own systems in the future, or is
there some other, preferably cross-platform, solution we should all be
moving too?