[directmusic] Re: Wierdness

  • From: "Fraser Brown" <freelists.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 20:24:02 +1000

Cool. Thanks for the info Dugan.

I think it's still early days for interactive music/audio and there's some
truly amazing stuff to come. MS might be a little hesitant to put too much
resources into it right now but DM is a great start and I'm sure as high
powered consoles and/or PCs hooked up to cranking 5.1 or greater sound
systems become the norm in the living rooms of the masses, we'll see our
hard work pay off.

:)