[directmusic] Re: Hi.

  • From: ofer shvartz <ofer3d@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 10:55:45 -0700 (PDT)

I have a question about DirectMusicProducer.
In the quickstart demo, there is a band in a style. that band's name is default
and it have all sort of instruments.
When you create a band and adds an instrument, you can either choose from a set
of (premade? default? system?) instruments or choose other DLS.
However, some of the instruments in the quickstart demo have a different
"default" intruments to choose from. There is also no source of these
instruments in the quickstart project, the DLS collection is empty.
Did they create instruments in a DLS collection, put it in the bands and then
deleted the DLS collection which is the source to these instruemnts?
I would appreaciate a little clearfication on this matter...
(Sorry to be a bit nag)
Thanks in advance.