[directmusic] Re: Hi.

  • From: ofer shvartz <ofer3d@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:31:47 -0700 (PDT)

I need a little help understanding the DirectMusic...
I want to have 1 file containing all the instruments and the lyric
characterists, and another file with the lyric itself(with the musical notes).
Which premade type of files do I need to use for each of these files?
Which DirectMusic objects should contain each of these different types of data?
I assume that the lyric data is contained in the Segment object, and the data
can be loaded to the segment object using the DirectMusicLoading object.
I would appreaciate help on this matter.
Thanks in advance.
Ofer.