[directmusic] Re: Hi.

  • From: ofer shvartz <ofer3d@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:37:15 -0700 (PDT)

I need a little more help understanding DirectMusic.
I have created in the DirectMusic producer a segment file and a DLS file.
However, I don't know how to use the tracks in the segment to play the
instrument I created in the DLS file.
Concerning the programming aspect, do I need to first load the DLS file into
the DirectMusicInstruments object, then load the segment file into the Segment
object and then set the segment object into the performance object and just
play? or is there something else I need to do?
Thanks in advance.
ofer.