[delphizip] Re: New format

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 08:05:47 +1100

Actually I doubt thet there is a 'standard' for any filenames - they are
just stored as a series of bytes about the only 'direction' is that
backslashes be stored as slashes!
Unicode is not as difficult as MBCS (WinXP/NT), to work with them you must
know code page they were 'encoded' with!
- Russell Peters