[delphizip] Re: Error in spanned files

  • From: Alfeu Marcatto <alfeu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:21:31 -0300

MaxVolumeSize = 1300 * 1024

Tests failed with error 11011: Input file does not exist
(This is the unique message returned by OnMessage event)
ZipMaster descompact but Winzip not
Zip file name: from Teste 2 to Teste2
Temporary directory: from C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrador\Configurações locais\Temp
To F:\temp1 (empty before zip process)
Destination directory: F:\Temp (empty before zip process)
 From inside thread to without thread

Tests without error (same configuration and Winzip descompact without
error too)
MaxVolumeSize = 1100 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1200 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1250 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1280 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1290 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1295 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1297 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1298 * 1024

Tests with error (split into 8 files)
MaxVolumeSize = 1299 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1300 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1301 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1302 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1303 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1310 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1312 * 1024

Tests without error (split into 7 files)
MaxVolumeSize = 1313 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1315 * 1024
MaxVolumeSize = 1320 * 1024

I believe the reason for the error is because the table of errors
occupies the two lasts files.
When the  table occupies only one file the error don't occur.

Alfeu