[delphizip] Re: Error in spanned files

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Aelbrecr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 19:32:47 +0200

Roger Aelbrecht wrote:

> Alfeu,
>
> I think I could manage to have the same kind of error as you did
> For now it is not necessary to send me the files.
> I will try to find out what is wrong and how to solve it.

Unfortunately the error I found is in a peace of code that is only in
ZipBuilder not in ZipMaster so I still could not reproduce your problem.

To help us is it possible for you to go in debug mode.
The error you show should normally produce an exception and it would
help a lot to know at what line that exception is thrown.
I don't use Delphi so I cannot tell you how to do it.

2nd question, after the files are created ( whit error), if you start
a new process and set the file name to Test 2.zip.
Does it show an error?

Can you do an extract/test on this file with ZipMaster?
If extract/test works then nothing is wrong with the archive.

3rd sorry for asking the same thins again but I want to be sure that we
got the correct information.

From what I read from all your posting you use as ZipFileName
FMain.ZipMaster1.ZipFileName := 'F:\Temp\Teste 2.zip';

and you get the error, from you message as

Teste 2 - ERRO 0: Copying: Central Directory
Teste 2 - ERRO 0: Trace : GetNewDisk Opening: F:\Temp\Test007.zip
(F:\Temp is the destination directory)
Teste 2 - ERRO 11001: Input file does not exist

Is the file name F:\Temp\Test007.zip the correct name in the message?

Did ZipMaster create files with names 'Teste 2001.zip' to 'Teste 2008.zip' ?

If all the above filenames are correct we need to find out why ZipMaster is
looking for 'Test007.zip' were it should look for 'Teste 2007.zip'

Roger Aelbrecht
http://home.tiscali.be/driehoeksw