[delphizip] Error in spanned files

  • From: Alfeu Marcatto <alfeu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:01:59 -0300

I tried span files spliting it in pieces with 1300 kb each.
I've got 8 files and the last one with 88 kb.
I received the error 11001 (DS_NoInFile = 'Input file does not exist').

If I change the MaxVolumeSize to 1000 kb the error not occur (last file
= 191 kb).
In both situations the files was successfully extracted with ZipMaster
but only the
second version (1000 kb) was extracted with WinZip.

Alfeu