[delphizip] Re: Error in spanned files

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Aelbrecr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:21:37 +0200

Alfeu Marcatto wrote:
> Thanks Roger
>

> Here is 1300 version. The error occur:
>
> Teste 2 - ERRO 0: Copying: Central Directory
> Teste 2 - ERRO 0: Trace : GetNewDisk Opening: F:\Temp\Test007.zip
> (F:\Temp is the destination directory)
> Teste 2 - ERRO 11001: Input file does not exist

These were not the messages I was refering to.
I meant the message you receive in an OnMessage event
with Verbose and trace = false;
These message give a picture of the status of TZipMaster,
the message you showed are from the DLL's.

But from these I get the impression that there are still files from a
previous
operation in the directory F:\Temp

I suspect there is still a file Test007.zip

For this type of operation the destination directory should not have files
with
the same filename als the one you try to create.
If you are generating more files than the previous test then no problem
If you are generatin less files than provious one ( as in your example)
problems can occurr because the component is confused.

We are trying to find a solution for this problem.

A second problem could be your zipfilename,
I need to investigate if the filename "Teste 2" could give problems
and I fear it is, can you please change that to "Teste2" or something like
that
and repeat the test.

Roger Aelbrecht
http://home.tiscali.be/driehoeksw