[delphizip] Re: Error in spanned files

  • From: "R. Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:12:57 +1000

I think I see the problem (could be wrong though).
Before you assign the filename you must set the SpanOptions
If you want WinZip to be able read the files you should set the SpanOptions
    FMain.ZipMaster1.SpanOptions := [spCompatName, spNoVolumeName];
    FMain.ZipMaster1.ZipFileName := 'F:\Temp\Teste 2.zip';

It needs to know what naming system to use before it can locate the files.
I am attempting to fix this problem but it is rather involved so I don't
know (if) I will a satisfactory way around it.

- Russell Peters