[Debatewise RRT] Re: Debates

  • From: "Alex Helling" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:14:06 +0100

Oh I assume that is because you need to register. Generally I think that is how
I want it to be as I don’t want the board spammed by random, but it might make
sense if I change it so that non-registered users can post while people are
actually getting round to registering.

If that is not the problem then it would be great if you could email me
alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx what it says when you try so that I can try and work it
out! (no need to email the whole list)