[Debatewise RRT] Debates

  • From: "Alex Helling" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:41:06 +0100

Evening everyone,

                                      I have put the debates the links and
introductions on the new forum
http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1
<http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11> &t=11 as well as on
the task list. I would be grateful if you would sign up for it as I think it
will make taking topics easier, particularly when it comes to sharing
debates.

I apologise for not giving many links today, I am getting DNS errors
whenever I try to search for anything or go in to any news sites so I gave
up looking on some of the debates.

Alex

Debates:

Blair giving the money from his memoirs to the British legion is 'blood
money'.

Can Blackpool stay in the Premier league for more than one season?

Arguing is good for you.

Do flags matter?

Is less time outdoors severely detrimental to the physical and emotional
wellbeing of children?

Should private-land wheel-clamping have been banned?

On the site:

Is half a billionaire's fortune enough?

The Japanese Emperor should apologise for World War II.

Destroying nature will ruin economies and cultures.

Is Tony Abbott the right man to lead Australia?