[Debatewise RRT] debates

  • From: "Alex Helling" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 18:52:33 +0100

Hi everyone,

Not much to announce. There have been a load of debates (points and
counterpoints ones) that have been cluttering up the task list and no one
doing them so I have taken them off the task list and put them on the
editing bit of the forum. So if anyone is looking for those now quite old
debates you will find them there... I knew the forum would be useful for
something!

http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3
<http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17&start=0> &t=17&start=0

Alex

Debates:

China has overtaken Japan to become number 2 economy: does it matter?

Is the use of auto tuning on X-Factor deceptive?

Is enough being done about the Pakistan floods by senior and political
figures?

Can England's bid win the 2018 World Cup?

Will failing to get aid to Pakistan help the Taliban and Al Qaeda gain
support?

The Liberal Democrats have failed those who voted for them.

On the site

Attack Iran?

Resumption of Israel/Palestine direct talks: can they get anywhere?

High taxes are necessary for an effective state.

Should we show more compassion to drug addicts?