[ddots-l] sample rate question

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:38:51 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to switch the sample rate on my edirol card to 96khz. However, when
I open a sonar project, it won't play it and i get an error message that says
something like, "the current audio format is not supported by the soundcard,"
or something like that. I know the rate is switched to 96 in sonar's audio
options. The only audio in this project is softsynths. My only guess is that
the softsynths don't support 96khz sampling rate. Is that correct? If that's
the case: is there a way to record/convert those instruments so that they will
play at 96khz?

Thanks.

OMAR BINNO
AIM: LOD1116