[ddots-l] Re: Sonar system question

  • From: Raywonder <raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 16:29:57 -0500

A little bit of both I guess.
I was going to start taking classes with this Recording connecting school at
one point, but the state agancy here cannnot support them because they do not
work out of Texas or something like that. And all of the music schools use macs
anyways as well. I'll be taking college courses here where I am and it'll be
havin to be on a Mac as most of them as I am aware of only using a mac only in
there course.
I also wanted to really get my feet wet in the ac area as well as I have in
Windows too, pluss I've listened to these tutorials that I have purchased and
since I've hird them, I'm more sure that we can fully use Protools if need be,
it's just of course, diffrent keystrokes, and program, etc. Same consept in the
end though.
They also give you sample projects that you'd be working on too. You can get
them from the website.
Yo can't open the .ptx files in Sonar anyways, so I'd have to use Protools with
those.

Thanks:
Raywonder
Sent from my iPad
Twitter
http://twitter.com/raywonder
@raywonder
website
http://www.rweent.com
personal email
raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx
for support questions
support@xxxxxxxxxx
For any website problems or erros that need resolving:
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
You can even send a message on Twitter.
phone
2813015784
I'd personally want you to contact me via my site, if you have an account,
witch you can create at
http://rweent.com

On Oct 21, 2015, at 3:04 PM, Steve S <stevespamer68@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, have you moved to the Mack in order to find a new way forward? or was it
for another reason, best Steve.