[ddots-l] Re: Sonar system question

  • From: Raywonder <raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:54:35 -0500

Nope, I started with Sonar thanks to Bill, and love sticking with it if at all
possible. But because I am no longer on windows, I have to find another way to
continue forward.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2015, at 10:28 AM, Steve S <stevespamer68@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reaper is the buzz word at the moment, but we do need other options. It will
be ideal for many users, but I for one can’t get on with it, plus the sound
of the engine does nothing for me, no warmth, it’s very sterile. I don’t
know the science behind it, just what my ears tell me.

I’m really pleased it’s an option for people, but given a choice, I’m sure
many wouldn’t choose it as their DAW of choice. Best Steve.