[ddots-l] Bussing question

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "midi mag" <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:31:11 -0400

I have a project with 12 vocal tracks. I inserted a stereo bus and set the
outputs of each track to that vocal buss. Now if I use the effects strip on the
bus to add reverb, it's way to heavy. I thought maybe I could get in there and
turn down stuff using the hot spots but I can't seem to figure out how to do
that.
I also tryed inserting a new bus and out putting to that and I can't seem to
get any more control doing that.
Am I gonna have to insert the reverb send on each track like I've done before
and control it with each individual send volume? Is that the only way.
I can do that of course but I just thought there might be an easier way. Any
help would be much appreciated.