[ddots-l] Re: Bussing question

  • From: Steve Jeffrey <shjeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:16:00 -0400

        Try this.

1. A sign all the out puts of the vocal tracks to the Vocal Bus.

2. Create a new bus and insert a verb in its effect bin.

4. A just the send level on your verb send on your vocal bus until you get the amount of reverb you want.

This should do what you are looking for with the least amount of work. I do this all the time when I have a bunch of tracks that need the same amount of reverb.

Let us know how it works.

Steve

On 9/14/2011 10:31 AM, Greg Brayton wrote:
I have a project with 12 vocal tracks. I inserted a stereo bus and set
the outputs of each track to that vocal buss. Now if I use the effects
strip on the bus to add reverb, it's way to heavy. I thought maybe I
could get in there and turn down stuff using the hot spots but I can't
seem to figure out how to do that.
I also tryed inserting a new bus and out putting to that and I can't
seem to get any more control doing that.
Am I gonna have to insert the reverb send on each track like I've done
before and control it with each individual send volume? Is that the only
way.
I can do that of course but I just thought there might be an easier way.
Any help would be much appreciated.