[ddots-l] Re: Bussing question

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:41:47 -0400

Greg:
THat is the best way to do it, but it is also where grouping comes in.  If you
assign all the sends to a group, you’ll only need to adjust one, assuming you
want them all to have the same amount of reverb.  Your other alternative would
be to go into the inspector of the bus, make sure fx is displayed and that the
parameters are showing, and set the wet/dry balance from there.
Gord