[ddots-l] Re: Bussing question

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:18:08 -0400

Greg, I just loaded the Lexicon Pantheon on a track and when I go into the Inspector, the Mix parameter is displayed. Just turn it down with the value change hotkeys.

Chris

Thanks Gord I'm not sure how to use the grouping function, does it take to long to explain via email, is it somewhere in the cake talking tutorials?