[ddots-l] SFZ Program Editor help

  • From: Peter Bosher <peterbosher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:59:26 +0100

Hi All and thanks to those who replied re my software sampler question.

I'm trying to create samples using the SFZ Program Editor. It seems accessible but I can't get it to work. When I choose "Add sample", I can then pick a wav file and set a key map, but then the "Sample" listbox only contains "none", and when I save the SFZ file it contains only the header. Is there a trick to this? And is there any documentation?

Best,

Peter

--

*******