[dbaust] Re: Fw: Petition to save Kangan TAFE Auslan courses

  • From: "P Tarrant" <tarrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 13:46:26 +1000

Dear Ramkid and Michelle,

Thanks RamKid, more clear now after reading Michele's message. The 7.30 Report script may no longer be available, they are lazy bummed. No need to find in depth on google, just ABC's fault.

I remember DBA submitted some letters to Kangan TAFE to organise to have special training courses for db people, how amazing. Really so hard to get more than one new imterpreter would like to involve in a db community, about 10 kangan rookies visited Abelink each year, only 0.01 per cent of the rookies were interested to involve in the db community, I think I would be right. I remember, I was told, really too hard to get more than one person to involve.

Thanks Michelle so brightly! ta. peter.