[dbaust] Re: Fw: Petition to save Kangan TAFE Auslan courses

  • From: "Richard Howell" <r.mhowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 13:58:01 +1000

Thanks Peter to keep bring info about Kangan's in websites as we keen to read.

Yes we saw 7:30 Report last night as I recorded it last night.

So about the method of the courses of Auslan both Kangan and RMIT so you
mentioned that La Trobe
too.

We will talk with our eldest daughter about it because she is level 3
intepreter job as courts,
business, etc that like professional interpreation job as she knows everything
more than us.

I tried to find any Deafblind News Digest but nothing to find however I have
got Deaf Digest because
my old school mate in USA often email me.

Have you got any Deafblind Digest news ? or know which URL.

Regards Ramkid.

  _____