[dbaust] Re: Fw: Petition to save Kangan TAFE Auslan courses

  • From: "Heather Lawson" <lawsonhj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 14:55:26 +1000

Hello all

 Update news

 Yesterday I was told just a little news but not full news.

 some countries in the world have support Victoria to write letters from deaf
and Deafblind interepters agencies.

 I am wondering if World Federal of deafblind write letter???

 It will be an interesting day at the rally on wednesday. I heard deafblind
people will go to the rally with their supportors.

 Come on Auslan!

 Cheers Heather