[dbaust] Re: Fw: Petition to save Kangan TAFE Auslan courses

  • From: "Richard Howell" <r.mhowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:29:50 +1000

Hello Peter

No problem

Kangan TAFE is excellent skillful teachers to train the students as I know that
best courses I have
visited when I lived in Melbourne more than others places where train the
students are not sufficent
than Kangan TAFE is stronger method of training very well as I meet the
interpreters when go doctor,
business, etc they are WELL equpment after they go RMIT for deep diploma as
"Professional"
interpreter.

My daughter does "Professional" after got BA at RMIT

When the students finish the courses from TAFE they communicate Auslan very
well for common life of
communication but the job of interpretion doesn't sufficent for "Professional"
so have to "extra'
training at RMIT to get deep called double languages in second language and
hearing language that I
can't spelling called "Bi....." is VERY IMPORTANT to interpretion job.

If Kangan Auslan TAFE Courses shut down the students would be very distress to
train at RMIT than
Kangan's also lack of interpreters that many Deafblind, Deaf and Hearing
impaired ARE HELPLESS.

Like "Warm up" or build up skill of confident to communicate two languages.

Hope that help you this articles

You know at United Nation at New York City the hearing people can interprete
two or three languages
does very hard work while meetings among nations similair to train the
languages like that.

Come to join "SAVE KANGAN AUSLAN TAFE COURSES" ! Peter.

Regards RamKid

  _____