[dbaust] Re: Fw: Petition to save Kangan TAFE Auslan courses

  • From: "Heather Lawson" <lawsonhj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:07:12 +1000

Yes I heard today  that Auslan studies at Kangan Tafe will close. Many people
was upset and start to make petitions.

 I am worried if top Auslan courses closed. How will deafblind community have
the access with communication with people who use Auslan in a couple of years
time.  no enough interepters, no enough support worker.

Auslan is important of our lives!

I suggest we, deafblind community,  need to write petitions explain that
deafblind community need Ausalan access for everyday living.

 Regards Heather