[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro RISC OS 2.77 10th March

  • From: Mik Towse <mik.towse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 19:38:08 +0000

In article <MhDzh6FMf4eNFwd0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> David Pilling  wrote:
> In message <6cb3d7b251.Bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bernard
> <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >There's also a 'Copy' feature at the top of the same menu - you could
> >use this to backup your precious RISC OS stuff on to an external
> >drive!  Couldn't resist that - sorry.
> That's not a bad idea. Get another drive. But then what would I put it
> in (another Iyonix?).
[snip]
Well, Virtual RPC isn't expensive...

My VRPC HDs are on a removal USB drive, & are backed up to a 2Tb NAS via
ViceVersa every 2 days.

--
Mik Towse * mik.towse@xxxxxxxxx * http://www.xemik.co.uk/
My writers' site can be found at: http://www.lexis.org.uk

xemik.net - cost effective web hosting : http://xemik.net

It's not the world that's got so much worse but the
news coverage that's got so much better. G K Chesterton