[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro RISC OS 2.77 10th March

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:23:10 +0000

Hi,

In message <8eaeb9b251.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
Just downloaded and installed this version (many thanks, David). Being
inquisitive (well, I wanted to make sure that my newly-installed
backup program was doing the business, which it was), I'm intrigued to
know why the new !RunImage file is dated 11 March 2013 :-)

Because I don't use the Iyonix much, the hard disc root directory gets cluttered with stuff. So I had a tidy up last week, and I moved the clockfix patch. I've put it back and 2011 has been restored.

Sorry for the problems this may cause.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK