[softwarelist] New document window in OPro.

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:49:19 GMT

I'm sure that I'm missing something here, but I promise that I did
RTFM! This applies to the RISC OS and Windows versions.

In the New Document window I have A4 selected. When I open a new
document or a saved one I get the document in a small window, about
one-sixth of the size of the full A4 window, which I then have to
expand to the full size before I can do anything useful with it. I've
tried saving the expanded window using "Save as default", but I still
get the shrunken window. Is there a way of doing what I want to,
please?

RISC OS OPro 2.77u, by the way.

With best wishes,

Peter.