[softwarelist] Re: New document window in OPro.

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:05:46 GMT

On 19 Nov 2013  Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 19 Nov 2013  Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

>> In RISC OS OvPro...
>> Open up !OvnPro.!OvnResDir.UK.Templates in a Template editor (See endnote)

>> Look for "Main" double click it, and drag the now open pane to the
>> required size, close the pane, and remember to Save "Templates" after
>> making the changes. (Menu over the Templates window).

>> Run OvPro.

> I've tried to do that, and !WinEd, which is what I used is rather
> tiger-country for me. I did what I thought it needed, but the default
> document still opens small. I think I'll take you up on your kind
> off-list offer.

As offered off-list, Dave the Magnificent has sent me a new templates
file, and instructions on how to modify this. I now have proper OPro
windows opening on both this ARMini, and on the VRPC machine, which
has a smaller screen.

Many thanks to Dave, and for all the advice here.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc W) and family