[softwarelist] Ovation Pro (Risc OS version). Lost Info palette

  • From: Cyril Johnson <cjjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:10:11 GMT

Greetings!
A day or two ago I noticed that a document which I was working on had
lost its info palette.
Checked the VIEW options and found that it was still ticked.
Checked icon bar menu choices and found that it was still enabled.

So it should have been present and correct. But it wasn't. Checked
manuals, both printed and electronic and found nothing. Could not get
into the freelists archive.

New loadings of Ovation blank docs have the info palette attached.

Ovation version 2.77, Risc OS 5.18

I will be very grateful if anyone can solve this mystery, or say where
I should look to find the answer, if there is one.

Best wishes,
CJJ