[softwarelist] Re: New document window in OPro.

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:28:56 +0000 (GMT)

In article <MpzISCN2EoiSFwgZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Hi,

> In message <4e90a8ac53.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Young
> <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >> The window size is determined by the definition in the Templates
> >> file. You could try editing that to make the window bigger.
> >Many thanks for everyone's suggestions. I've got a copy of the
> >template editor, and will have a go when I have time (not today or

> Why are you editing the template when Dave Symes has told you how to
> change the size by saving choices?

I think Mr P., Peter needs to do the same thing for both Windows OvPro and
RISC OS OvPro.

He wrote earlier today:
"I'm sure that I'm missing something here, but I promise that I did
RTFM! This applies to the RISC OS and Windows versions."

Unfortunately as far as I can remember, and as others have pointed out,
the only way to change the default window size in RO OvPro is to Edit the
"Main" Template.

Is there another way we are missing?

Thanks
Dave