[softwarelist] Re: Importing TIFFs into OPW

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 20:59:44 +0100

David Pilling wrote:

The first is "unknown field with tag 700 (0x2bc) ignored". Clicking OK brings up a second message: "unknown field with tag 34665 (0x8769) ignored". This is a minor irritation ... until you try to reference pictures, and then whenever

Interesting. How much memory does your machine have - physical and virtual?

Sorry, to correct my previous email -- 1GB physical, 2GB virtual (Drive_C).

1535 MB is the total paging file size for all drives in the computer ... or so it says in System Properties. Tho' I'm not sure how it can be less than the value for Drive_C.
--
Clive Bonsall
OPW 2.90