[softwarelist] Re: Image display quality in DPlingscan

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:57:44 +0100

In message <dcc89e944f.tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> writes

results can use achieved with Imagemaster (call a spade a spade) by
following their practices:

ImageMaster is not a program published by me - it is published by the owners of the trademark "ImageMaster".

As you may recall I reached an agreement with the owners of the trademark to stop using the name for my software (and infringing their intellectual property).

So if you're talking about DPScan please call it that. Use of the name ImageMaster just causes confusion and risks me being dragged back into legal action.

In fact if anyone knows how to delete postings from the freelist web site I'll take out this posting and Tim's.